• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Innobucks

DeletedUser231

I do not know if this idea has been presented before, more than likely.

INNOBUCKS...euros/dollars etc

It would be nice if a player had the capability to cross transfer premium points sitting and wasting in another INNOGAME and use them anywhere .

I think INNOGAMES has grown to the point where they can have their own cross game currency.

It is very doable....A conversion method can be done very easily.

Side benefit is introducing players to other products that INNOGAMES has.

DeletedUser31

I like your idea, but I think this should not be done, or done with a few restrictions.
It's because of three things:

1. There are some markets, where community competitions are present, and regular. For example: We make an art competition on FoE HU market. The rewards are diamonds. Only those can enter the competition, who:
a; speak hungarian and understans the rules of the contest
b; play on hungarian FoE server
So you see, thet any other markets are restricted, they can not enter to this competition. It would be fair only if every market had the same competition for the same pool of rewards. Some markets are more active in this area, some are not.

2. In Grepolis, you can get gold (your premium currency) on the market for your base resources, what you just produce (at least on the server I'm playing now). I don't know about any other InnoGames game that does this. So in this game it's relatively easier to get premium.

3. Back to FoE. There are quests in this game, that give you diamond as a quest reward. Also there's a building (Wishing Well) that has a chance of giving diamonds as a 24 hour production. So it's basically free premium.

But as I said, I like your idea. And I support it with one little modification: Only those premium currencies could be transferred, that the player actually bought for real money.

--------Edit--------
Of course this is not an Elvenar specific idea, the entire company has to think about it and make the decision. But we hope, the Team will tell this to someone whom it has to be told. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

ThaMartin

I don't really see an advantage voor Innogames here. Why would they make this possible? If you have a lot of diamonds on FOE and you want diamonds on Elvenar, you'll now have to buy them. If they make cross-game transfers possible, you wouldn't buy new diamonds in this example because you can transfer your FOE-diamonds and they'd make no money on this. OR they'd have to charge a "transfer"-rate, but there should be some advantage for Inno, for them to make this step.

DeletedUser1757

I like your idea, but I think this should not be done, or done with a few restrictions.
It's because of three things:

1. There are some markets, where community competitions are present, and regular. For example: We make an art competition on FoE HU market. The rewards are diamonds. Only those can enter the competition, who:
a; speak hungarian and understans the rules of the contest
b; play on hungarian FoE server
So you see, thet any other markets are restricted, they can not enter to this competition. It would be fair only if every market had the same competition for the same pool of rewards. Some markets are more active in this area, some are not.

2. In Grepolis, you can get gold (your premium currency) on the market for your base resources, what you just produce (at least on the server I'm playing now). I don't know about any other InnoGames game that does this. So in this game it's relatively easier to get premium.

3. Back to FoE. There are quests in this game, that give you diamond as a quest reward. Also there's a building (Wishing Well) that has a chance of giving diamonds as a 24 hour production. So it's basically free premium.

But as I said, I like your idea. And I support it with one little modification: Only those premium currencies could be transferred, that the player actually bought for real money.

--------Edit--------
Of course this is not an Elvenar specific idea, the entire company has to think about it and make the decision. But we hope, the Team will tell this to someone whom it has to be told. :D
Why we still don't have diamonds as rewards in the game?