• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Inno Tv April episode

DeletedUser

Inno Tv april episode is out and show us the much anticipated province tournaments.

Now, apart from kps and relics, we don't really learn what other rewards the tournament gives us.
My concern is that you get higher rewards the higher the amount of players that participate in the tournament. Which wouldn't be a problem if this cooperation was for members of each fellowship. However, we are told that this cooperation is with your neighbours, which poses a huge problem. What happens to those players whose neighbourhoods are empty or filled with inactive players?
It seems that lots of players are going to be once again penalised for not having active neighbours as they will not be able to get the same rewards not matter how much they try.
I just don't get it, it has been recognized several times that the empty hoods are a problem, and now you plan to release a big new feature that gets better the more active your neighbourhood is??

Please revise this and make this cooperation fellowship based and not based on the neighbourhoods, then we might all enjoy this new feature.

DeletedUser

Again center located players will be boosted and deserted will be kicked in 3 letters... I say NO to any new functionality (extra functionalities, not new eras) before solving problem with neighbors! All of them some way or another base on active neighborhood. How deserted players will gain better rewards if there will be no players helping them to do that? They may win rewards in provinces, but they will be poor. We are waiting for solution to neighbor problem longer than year. But instead of solution we see next functionality who base on... having active and big neighborhood. I see owners new ideas are taken from something over belly, but when I looked closer, I see they are walking on hands :D :D :D

DeletedUser

Inno Tv april episode is out and show us the much anticipated province tournaments.

Now, apart from kps and relics, we don't really learn what other rewards the tournament gives us.
My concern is that you get higher rewards the higher the amount of players that participate in the tournament. Which wouldn't be a problem if this cooperation was for members of each fellowship. However, we are told that this cooperation is with your neighbours, which poses a huge problem. What happens to those players whose neighbourhoods are empty or filled with inactive players?
It seems that lots of players are going to be once again penalised for not having active neighbours as they will not be able to get the same rewards not matter how much they try.
I just don't get it, it has been recognized several times that the empty hoods are a problem, and now you plan to release a big new feature that gets better the more active your neighbourhood is??

Please revise this and make this cooperation fellowship based and not based on the neighbourhoods, then we might all enjoy this new feature.

can a mod please move this to the thread that muf muf posted about the inno tv episode since it's what its all about? or do I have to post the same thing twice?

DeletedUser1095

I'm scouting provinces that take three days to reach, and I have nine (9) active neighbours. Only five of them ever reciprocate aid. I suppose I'll have the tournaments pretty much to myself. Yahoo

DeletedUser

@Mink Wait a little bit to see how big difference will be between provinces conquered only by 1-2 players and those, where dozens can play in and next levels of reward will be unlocked.

DeletedUser1095

Thekandor dear, I shall indeed wait and see, simply because there's nothing else I can do, until they start moving the active players in neighbourhoods like mine closer together/closer to the center.

DeletedUser

@Mink I really doubt. Problem with neighbors was known already in closed beta. Topics about this problem are here from January 2015, so they had over 1 year to solve this problem. Are you seeing owners care about that?