• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Incorrect Expansions given

• Thread starter DeletedUser1665
  • Start date

DeletedUser1665

Game version: __ (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here)
Game world: __Beta
Browser + version: __Chrome
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: __Win 1
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __My Shadow
Humans or Elves: __Elve

Reproducibility: __/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
I had no expansions available before finishing the City Expansion 12 research which I just did. I opened up my builder screen and went to expansions and placed the one I had just earned. When I opened it up again to see how many provinces I needed to explore for the next Province expansion I had a second city expansion available
__
Expected situation:
__Finish researching city expansion 12 and gain 1 expansion, instead there were 2

Reproduction Steps
__
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!
expnsion.png expnsion2.png

DeletedUser1665

Nope I had plenty of coins and checked daily to see how many provinces I need to get the next province expansion so the city expansion should have been visible and lit as available. It was grayed out even the diamond bar was grey until I completed the city expansion 12 in the research tree.

Perhaps this will help the developers determine what is happening. So far like I said I have cleared the City Expansion number 12 in the knowledge tree. I have also completed in total 58 provinces. At this point my city is a grand total of 26 5x5 squares including the ones you get to start the game. With that they might be able to tell if I had a bug or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Did you skip any city expansion researches?

Because 58 provinces gives you 13 provinces, 6 you get free at the start and 12 from research, is a total of 31 expansions (or maybe you forgot to count a row of 5?)

DeletedUser1665

Your correct I have 31 it still seems weird to me that the 1 expansion wasn't visible until now.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Im sorry but i cannot reproduce this behavior. should you encounter it again please let me know