• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Incomplete message after finishing world province corresponding with running tournament

FieryArien

EDIT: NOT A BUG, JUST CONFUSION ON MY SIDE. :oops:

Game version:
zz 1.110
HTML5 Yes/No: --
Game world: Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: app version 1.108.2
Flash Player version: --
Operating System or Mobile Device: iPhone, iOS 13.5.1
Screen resolution: --
Account name: FieryArien
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 1/5 I can't test it again as I can't finish another elixir province with my account (trying to get more marble)

Quest title: --

Current situation:
The final reward screen I got after finishing world province that corresponds with the currently running tournament (elixir) showed just one lone info: awarded expansion.

Expected situation:
The reward screen we get after finishing any (other) world province includes three information: 1) Awarded expansion or info how many provinces are needed for next expansion; 2) awarded relic(s); 3) a rune.

Reproduction Steps
1. Check what tournament is running (elixir atm).
2. Finish all encounters in such (elixir) world province.
3. Check the final message with rewards.

Screenshots of the bug:

Sadly I automatically confirmed the dialog before realizing that the screenshot would be useful. :oops:

Last edited:

Karvest

relic and rune is encounter reward, not province, so showing only expansion at final window make sense?

FieryArien

relic and rune is encounter reward, not province, so showing only expansion at final window make sense?
You mean you get rune in every encounter? I'm getting 1 KP, 1 relic and some experience in every encounter. No runes until I finish whole province.

FieryArien

Hmm, but you made me wonder. I'm so used to seeing relics (bonus from wonder) and rune in that final window ... However, this is (fresh) chapter 2 city. Maybe it actually doesn't show the rune until I research wonders (I hope it grants it though!) and I just didn't realize until now??? I'll finish a different type of province after my production finishes (less than 2 hours) and update this report.

Deleted User - 88256

Hmm, but you made me wonder. I'm so used to seeing relics (bonus from wonder) and rune in that final window ... However, this is (fresh) chapter 2 city. Maybe it actually doesn't show the rune until I research wonders (I hope it grants it though!) and I just didn't realize until now??? I'll finish a different type of province after my production finishes (less than 2 hours) and update this report.
Yes, if it's a chapter 2 city it's not a bug : you don't get any rune until you unlock the first wonders and relics at the end of province are provided by Endless Excavation, which you can't have in chapfer 2.

FieryArien

You are right, I just confirmed it with different type of province as I promised. At this stage of city development it only shows the info about expansions.

@mods: I'm sorry, this is not a bug, please do with the report what needs/must be done.