• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug In fellowship adventures, green checkmark of completed badge should stick for longer

ayvinul

Just figured that one out: I did some collection near the end of the FA on live world.

I saw the green checkmark of a completed badge flicker.

What happened is simple: I completed a badge, and I made some advance on another badge: so the completed badge checkmark "flickered" and the blue ! came on, and stuck around.

Proposal for a fix: make the checkmark take precedence over the ! . I think that most players would prefer to know they have a completed badge awaiting collection instead of seeing they also made progress on another badge.

Marindor

Hi @ayvinul thank you for sharing your thoughts. However, this is not a game bug, but rather feedback. Also, since we're running a different game version on Beta than on Live, please report such things on your Live server, since it could be possible that things are already different in our current game version, which we can't check since no FA is running here at the moment. Thank you for your understanding.

ayvinul

@Marindor: I have the problem that I can't really give feedback on my live world. I'm playing elvenar with facebook on the live worlds, and somehow I've never been able to connect to the forum (no actual password that I remember, and an ISP that elvenar does NOT recognize to send mail.

I'm also 100% certain of the behavior I'm seeing. So whether you do classify that as an "improvement" or an actual bug, could you please please make sure the dev team actually sees it ?

Like @Karvest said, this is a behavior that has been there for ages... Most normal people out there WILL classify it as a BUG.

And it's even WORSE with the new badges: when you complete a tournament encounter, you will advance hats, elemental marbles and ghost in a bottle. "blink and you miss it"...Most times you *won't* even see the green checkmark of a completed hat, because it's been pre-empted by the blue exclamation of an advancing ghost in a bottle !