• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Impossible to cancel Decline Quest

DeletedUser967

img

In this situation I can't cancel this option. "Decline" works but "Cancel" doesn't do anything I can click click and click.

DeletedUser628

Thank you for reporting this to us. Are you experiencing this issue just with that quest? Does refreshing the game help?

DeletedUser967

It was first time when it happened. I tried refresh then but without effect. I decline that quest and finish, now I'm waiting for done next quest and then I'll check it on next quest. Maybe it was only a one-off situation but I check it and I'll let you know;)

@EDIT.
I tried check it in a few quests and repeatable them but I never saw this issue again. BUT is other problem, when I tried to decline a few quests in a row then I saw information about that I can't decline THIS quest and few seconds later I lose connection with server. What is strange? I couldn't decline these quest BUT after relog I do not have this quest( but should be because server inform me that I CAN'T decline ).
I forgot to make a screen with this information, but I do it when I'll see it again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser967

I just want refresh so that Darkstar could see edited post up. Please remove THIS post when you read this ;)

DeletedUser

Maybe a strange question, but did you try to clear your Flash Cache (not the browser cache :p)
It looks like a corrupt locally stored file. Maybe it doesn't help, but it's worth a try...

Windows 7: Control Panel - > Flash Player - > Delete all (close all browser windows before performing this!)

Verify that "Delete All Site Data and Settings" is checked

DeletedUser628

Thank you for the follow up! From the description it appears that the game lags, especially if you're declining quests quickly, and you end up in a situation where you're declining a quest which should already be declined, at which point the game forces a refresh in order to fix the situation. Clearing both cache and flash cache should be helpful.

DeletedUser967

Unfortunatelly clear both caches doesn't help - I did it(browser caches clearing automatically with closing browser always, flash manual from time to time but I tried do both manually). But Darkstar you have right - I decline these quest quickly one by one that was a few quests but when I tried do it slowly then I have no problems like this.