• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

I will say nothing and let you with that

• Thread starter DeletedUser1627
  • Start date

DeletedUser1627

Please comment below! I want to have your opinion on this

Found on the facebook page of Elvenar with this message:

"Are those new lands?? What could it be?!
If this post gets enough Reactions, we will post a clearer version!"

ENJOY :)

NB: we know that this feature will be implemanted before December! ;)

Attachments

• 20638742_1426353224120571_3054549718297436023_n.jpg
    20638742_1426353224120571_3054549718297436023_n.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 259

DeletedUser1627

Yes @Elrondriel that's what I think :)
And I think that it is also linked with the illustrations we have in the first 3 seconds of this video:
;)

DeletedUser1627

I think it will be a way to find it @My Shadow :)

A new clearer picture for you ;)

Attachments

• 20617137_1427424497346777_4450928436237798447_o.jpg
    20617137_1427424497346777_4450928436237798447_o.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 256

ophion

I have a feeling that it's only going to be of interest to those that play on mobiles...and a disappointment for the rest of us.:(
I hope not but time will tell.

DeletedUser1627

@ophion be sure that Innogames makes no mobile exclusivities, every improvment or game feature will be added to both ;)

I think that it will be more a game feature with all our neighbors, because two games for fellowships will be too much, but a feature for us and our neighbors will be interresting :)

Deleted User - 60107

I think that it will be more a game feature with all our neighbors, because two games for fellowships will be too much, but a feature for us and our neighbors will be interresting :)
That won't work for the same reason tournaments didn't work out so well when they were based on neighbours: Some players have barely any active neighbours, while others have dozens. That means some players will be at a disadvantage if it is based on neighbours.

DeletedUser

But FOE also has two game features for Guilds. One for GvG battles and the other one are the expeditions

Heymrdiedier

the question i have is, how are we gonna do this new feature?

I allready negotiate all my fights on the world map because i want to save my troops for tournament.
So i hope nothing that uses up too much troops.

On the other hand, whats the alternative? spending goods? i dont know how long i will be able to keep doing that, if i judge the costs of goods in last event.
So much questions still to be answered, cant wait to find it all out :)

And why is that map shaped like a xmas tree, thats also a puzzle :)

Lissona

Hopefully a feature which has not to be done on a weekly basis over and over again. A long-term goal with a long-term benefit for guilds would be nice (an ancient wonder for guilds or something like that)...

DeletedUser1627

Never forgot that some thingS aren't be done. For example the second use of blueprints that Timon sale us in a innogames episode! I think we could win something like that + instants and other things... maybe new things also.

The thing i don't like is that the map seems to be short... that's why i think it will be the same as FoE guild expeditions. Hope it will be better

DeletedUser1596

Speaking about blueprints.. how long have they been around? Half a year? Still does not work and it's just a blueprint. This looks far too complex to be out anytime soon.

DeletedUser1627

@Urvalsandal the first way to use bluprints is to upgrade magic residences and magic workshops. But Timon let us know that there will be a second use for them x)

DeletedUser1596

Ah, yes, I was talking about the second use. Only 3 people from our top10 have magic buildings and the rest of the world is just waiting. But you are right, this makes it a working feature, I completely forgot about magic buildings.