• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate I need my Zzzzzs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser867

This is a preliminary bug report, just a heads up, because I'm still trying to find a repeatable sequence. Once I have something I can get ahold of, I'll provide a complete bug report.

Here's what SEEMS to be happening, as illustrated in the following snapshot where the Zzzzzs are missing from JUST a single Crystal Manufactory, and neither a mouseover nor clicking collects the goods. More often than not, when I first load the game I'll have a half dozen missing Zzzzzs. They always seem to cluster, so perhaps there's an iteration counter that's accidently too small. Reloading always seems to activate all of the missing Zzzzzs

This is a recent phenomena. Prior to the implementation of build 0.14 I don't recall any missing Zxxxs.

Zzzzzs.jpg

DeletedUser

Hello , use the bug reporting guide ;)

Game version: __ (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here)
Game world: __
Browser + version: __
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: __
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __
Humans or Elves: __

Reproducibility: __/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

DeletedUser628

This seems slightly related to the issue at this link, as in a way they're both about missing icons and related to collection and production of resources. Might be different, but caused by the same internal error. When you find out more please let us know so we can look into the issue and test it ourselves. Thanks!

DeletedUser628

After investigating the issue we've been able to confirm that this is caused by the same error, so we'll close this as it is a duplicate of the thread previously linked. That issue has already been reported and should hopefully be resolved sometime soon. Thank you for your continued efforts in ensuring the game runs smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.