• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

I hate the trade system

DeletedUser209

It was never kind to me.
At the beginning most active neighbors had the same type of tier 1 goods boosted and the other produced all goods so it was very hard to trade anything even when I offered very good ratios. When I reached tier 2 almost no one had it and even after a long time I haven't seen much change there. Somehow people that had the needed goods didn't trade them or maybe they traded it with someone exclusively. I traded tier 2 goods rarely with my offers (yet again favorable to others) staying on the market for a very long time. I had to trade with the trader's fee if I wanted to get anything and it's not because I didn't discover too many neighbors. I discovered as many as I could searching for those with the boosts I don't have, but I can't beat every province. Then I decided to produce unboosted tier 2 goods myself. Now that I'm at tier 3 it's tier 1 over again. There are only 2 other people near me that have tier 3 goods and they have the same type as me. Some people put tier 3 goods as demanded goods but they give tier 1 or 2 with very funny ratios (1:1 for example). This is ridiculous. The trading system is based entirely on luck. In FoE you could just use chat to ask if someone has the goods you need and then trade, but here I can't do anything.

There should be some option like 'establish long trade route' or something similar. It would work like friends in FoE and you'd have to pay fee like coins, supplies or KP each trade or just when you establish it.

DeletedUser

At the moment is the chance to reach the tier 3 production seldom. Many people test the game, but do always the same and this is a little bit boring. So the players don`t play anymore and comes never to tier 3.

I think this is a beta problem. Innogames tests at the moment the core feature and if this really stable works, then spend the game new interesting features. So we must wait and hope for the best.

I am reaching tier 3, too. At the moment I can`t really trade with it, so I give my town a new design to do something with my time. It is true that the actual situation make me not really happy, too... but we must wait. The other point is, many people don`t really know how the games works. Many of the players have very funny towns, full of ineffective buildings.

DeletedUser

A long time ago I made the proposal of trade routes HERE, some interest was shown, but it seems to be forgotten.

At the moment I'm a bit in favor of my other idea posted HERE, it also received some initial interest and isn't discussed anymore.