• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

I ♥ this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser231

Right from the start I started liking this game very much. I like to build stuff, and making pretty designs and pretty cities. The design of the building are very cool, and I always looking forward to seeing the next building. It encourages me to spend a little bits which is fun. I dont mind spending diamonds if the game is enjoyable.

I am so so glad to get an early release beta key, and I am trying to make the best of it by being active in the game, and making a positive contribution in the forum.

I am looking forward to seeing the New forum and gaming staff.

I guess for now we are stuck with MUFF-MUFF.....:p

DeletedUser580

I think the same. I like to create a community and build a city. I enjoy games like that. But in most of the games you have to fight others. You can lose your city ... ressources ... you can be robbed, stabbed and murdered ... Games Designers listen! People who like to settle and create things hate seeing everything destroyed and plundered!

Rugbug and all you other guys, if you are looking for a nice single player game with an stunning and awesome atmosphere, try "Banished" on steam. You will like. It looks like we have the same favorites. You might like that single player game. :)

I hope that Elvenar will develop in a good way and how we like it. Together we can do it. :D

DeletedUser

I think the same. I like to create a community and build a city. I enjoy games like that. But in most of the games you have to fight others. You can lose your city ... ressources ... you can be robbed, stabbed and murdered ... Games Designers listen! People who like to settle and create things hate seeing everything destroyed and plundered!

Rugbug and all you other guys, if you are looking for a nice single player game with an stunning and awesome atmosphere, try "Banished" on steam. You will like. It looks like we have the same favorites. You might like that single player game. :)

I hope that Elvenar will develop in a good way and how we like it. Together we can do it. :D
I Like the game too and hopefully you play
FOE, yes you can loose resources but its not too bad, I've played for over 2 years and love it. Grepolis - geez I played daily for over a month and in one hour I lost everything, so I never played again. Glad to see your thinking about a guild, I am too and hopefully will have several of my FOE guildmates to play with. I play on Cirgard, Arvahall, and Jaimis (en) Look me up and send a friend invite like if you want. I agree with you and Rug Bug that together WE can make a difference on this game. I also think that as ladies who like to play games most of us do not like the was aspect of the games out there - its a human nature proven fact. Stating it as we like to settle and create is so true !

DeletedUser231

One part of this game that is very discouraging is the lack of player interaction. I mail a lot of players and 99% of the time no one bothers to reply back. I send out compliments and nothing. I ask questions and NOTHING. I send mails to my area trading partners and NOTHING. I send mails suggesting we work together with material production so we can mutually benefit and Guess what No one is interested.

Some players suggest making Guilds that might solve this problem but that will not help at all. I know there are language barriers in a worldwide game, but if I can translate foreign languages so can they. Yes I like to build pretty cities and fight bad guys to increase my map but is THIS all there is to this game? If players are not interested in chatting to each other or work together then this game is an UTTER failure like the other 3 Failures in INNOGAMES stable of games. Innogames has made a nice game but if no one cooperates with each other then whats the point.

DeletedUser580

One part of this game that is very discouraging is the lack of player interaction. I mail a lot of players and 99% of the time no one bothers to reply back. I send out compliments and nothing. I ask questions and NOTHING. I send mails to my area trading partners and NOTHING. I send mails suggesting we work together with material production so we can mutually benefit and Guess what No one is interested.

Some players suggest making Guilds that might solve this problem but that will not help at all. I know there are language barriers in a worldwide game, but if I can translate foreign languages so can they. Yes I like to build pretty cities and fight bad guys to increase my map but is THIS all there is to this game? If players are not interested in chatting to each other or work together then this game is an UTTER failure like the other 3 Failures in INNOGAMES stable of games. Innogames has made a nice game but if no one cooperates with each other then whats the point.

Dont give up! Its still beta and we suggest lots of awesome changes. Keep on going. I have the same issues. Contacting players and no response at all. Just keep playing and fill the game with life! :)

DeletedUser231

Dont give up! Its still beta and we suggest lots of awesome changes. Keep on going. I have the same issues. Contacting players and no response at all. Just keep playing and fill the game with life! :)

I am not going to give up. But thank you for your positive remark. I get a little bites depressed sometimes.

WELCOME sir. May your present illuminate us..:)

WOW my very first Multi-quote post.....:) I usually many many threads.....:p

DeletedUser819

I ♥ this game too
from my first day ... I`m here
the design, loving deteils the graphic artist, wonderful colors
is fun ...
but also have the problems,
neighbors do not help ...
Neighbors do not respond to letters ...
trade is less than 1 trading at 1 ...
and so on ...
but anyway .... I like this gam:esmile:))
and look forward to more good design and implementation

DeletedUser118

I have a feeling Rugbug might have changed her mind a lil in the meantime. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.