• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Humans - missing repeating sidequest for Supplies ?

Jixel

Hi all,
I'm playing Humans here, and Elves on the EN and US servers.
On the other servers, I get a repeating quest to raise coins (40k or 50k), and get rewarded with Supplies (5k or 8k).
At the moment on this server, I don't ever get that quest (even after repeatedly clicking through all the available quests).
Is this because of my position on the tech tree (just researching Superior Residences now), and it'll come back later ? Or is it gone forever, making life hard until I can improve my workshops further ?

J.

DeletedUser118

I'm at the end of the Techtree and I have a repeatable quest like that. So yeah, I guess it has to do with your position on the tree that this quest is gone for now. It will show up later again though in a little different way.

DeletedUser629

Hi Jixel,

The quest will return, however, it has changed a bit since the last update. Before the update, players had to gain 50k coins to get 10k supplies. This has been raised to 150k coins for balancing purposes.

Jixel

Thanks Goryn/AllanSimonsen - is there a similar thread to the sidequest one linked above with details of the Main Quest ?
Do you know which quest I need to look out for ?

DeletedUser629

I will have to look into that, Jixel, as it is a bit complicated. It depends on certain factors, like the level of your buildings. I can't remember what i had to do to get the quest back, it's been a while ;)

Jixel

So just in case a fellow desperate Human (i.e. running out of Supplies, like I was) stumbles across this thread later wanting to know the answer, for me, the coins->supplies quest returned after I completed a main quest which required me to build 1 Monster Fountain and 2 Lords of the Legend.
Hope someone finds this useful :)