• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

How many pages of trades do you have?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1095
  • Start date

How many pages of trades do you have, on a normal day?

• under 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 to 8

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • 9 to 14

• 15 to 20

• 21 or more

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • a LOT more than that!

Votes: 16 61.5%

• Total voters

DeletedUser1095

I usually have 5 or 6 pages of trades. It's been that way since I started playing.
In a nearby thread some other people's comments indicated that that seems awfully low,
so I'd like to conduct a casual survey to get an idea of what the norm is.

DeletedUser338

Right now I have 56 pages. I've had more, I've had less. Usually I just put up my own offers and they get accepted pretty fast.

DeletedUser1037

Although I lose neighbors daily, I have 60 pages in my trader atm.

DeletedUser338

Just because you lose neighbours, doesn't mean you lose trading partners. In fact, you'll most likely get an active trading partner for every inactive neighbour you lose.

DeletedUser231

I have 50 plus trader pages and 99% of them undiscovered territory. Better deal than the wholesaler

DeletedUser867

Has anybody figured out the sort order in the unfiltered Trading Window?

DeletedUser651

I have 46 pages. All of my trades are done by morning now.

DeletedUser118

I have around 20 pages each day, most of them of undiscovered players offering something.

DeletedUser778

Before the trader range increase i had 8-15 pages.
After the range increase 20-30 pages.
After the deleting of inactive players 35-45 pages.
Most of the offers are zero to one star, but for me it works with more placing offers then accepting offers, as long as there are enough players who are willing to pay the 50% fee purchasing my offers. :)
Crystal and Dust i barely see offered even after the big range increase and my demands for them are sitting in the trader for days :(

DeletedUser205

I have now around 45 to 50 pages,
but 3/4 of them are multioffers of 3 players.
And like RugBug reported before there are 99% undiscovered neighbors. That is ok, I ignore those with too greedy prices ;-

Alltogether there are more different offers now.
But if my neighborly meadows would changed into new players it would perhaps again be a world of tier1 goods?
Over years it could become a wealthy mixture but this game has not enough content for years to play, I was ready after 4 month.

DeletedUser

Actually not less than 70/80 pages...even if they are undiscovered players with big offers :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:)I have today 27 pages in trader, yesterday it was similiar.
I get my goods very needed again in an easy way (atm)..
Sometimes I use wholetrader for planks or iron, bcause of comparing quests to my village, I have lots of coins or tools.
Tkx to forum by helping me understand this way of playing. LordB and others.:)
(ah Mink, maybe it´s interesting. I am about level 2700-2800, you´re scored higher.
And without good traders...aloha...how to get further in research tree? I understand you) :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

ophion

I used to get about 20 pages daily which has now increased to 33. However...with the increase in pages came an increase in "greedy trades" so I haven't really gained a great deal.
Luckily I have about 4 or 5 really great traders that are always willing to help out and I always try to do the same whenever I see their trades. Without them it would be pretty dire and I'd have to resort to using the wholesaler a lot more often.

DeletedUser

that´s my way of trade, too.
I always try to set good offers. Or if I can help- I sell my goods.
(But LordB has started an interesting new thread here on forum.)

DeletedUser651

While I have many pages of offers, most of them are from players who are so far away there is a trader's fee on them. Out of 57 pages, I might have 2 pages of offers near me. The other 55 pages all have a 50% trader fee. I wish we could all just be moved closer to each other.

DeletedUser1131

31 pages , 29 pages with trader's fee . 2 pages from one neighbour

DeletedUser1095

Thanks for all this input, people. I'm glad not many of you are in the same lousy situation as I am, but of course loads of people may be stuck in wastelands like me but simply quit without ever visiting the forum - and no wonder.

Just for clarity, my 5-8 pages are also 90% undiscovered - I have no idea which direction on the map to go to look for them, even. I take 150% trades whenever I can, because I don't have much choice, and to help/encourage the recipient. And all the trades I post are bargains. Many of them are accepted within a day or two but not all, because the distribution of boosted goods among active players is too unbalanced.

And after I submitted an in-game support request about this situation I now have 10-12 pages of trades. Maybe they can/should increase the trading "range" for people stuck in wastelands. They should also rethink the way boosts are distributed to keep them balanced better among active players (ie, don't assign all three boosts from the get-go, and don't tie them to the map - both of those cause way too many problems). And they need to move active players closer together.