• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

How does Innogames analyse Player data?

SoggyShorts

I'm not clear if the range of trading for these new goods is larger than your normal trade range, and that range does determine what good numbers are.
There was a bug that showed up in the trader that said "you can only trade sentient goods with this player" That makes me think that the range may be different than for normal goods. Just a guess though.

Deleted User - 86059

I wonder how we will trade feelings as that is sentient the power to feel?????
Curious and curiouser :p

Heymrdiedier

The only question is, will we ever get to 5% or more players end tech?
A lot of new players join this game, but give up midway, due to several reasons that have all been given as feedback. (combat change, tournament not fun cause of it, adventure clickfest, too many events, orcs suck,....)
those who didnt give up fast, i often see those giving up in orc or dragon chapter.

Ive made a suggestion in the past before, to help new players catch up faster (somthing like 5% free portal boost for each chapter before the last), but nobody but me liked the idea :)

i dont know the new range of the sentient goods, but i think theres best no range limit at all, tradable with everyone.