• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered How big is your army?

DeletedUser236

So, how big is your army?

At the moment I have 1761 sword dancers and 611 archers.. I can only still field 36 at the time and my sword dancers are still basic.. Should I keep going before researching or is my number fine (and what is your number?:D)

DeletedUser

Nice,
I have only 827 axeman, 490 crossbow and 840 cerberus
You can upgrade the squad size later, but how big? I don't know.

DeletedUser

Keep making soldiers because you will lost a lot of them as the difficulty increases and your squads grow bigger.

DeletedUser

Currently, my army is very small, i've been clearing some encounters and lost alot of them. My squad size is 60 at the moment.

DeletedUser118

I have more than 2000 sword dancer II troops as well as almost 1000 archers. Numbers are still increasing as you really loose alot of them during the clearance of encounters. A bit too many in my opinion...

DeletedUser

There is no such thing as too many troops. I had almost 2000 Sword Dancers when I hit Sword Dancer II research .. and then got them all killed when I went expansion crazy :). I try and keep around 7 archer squads in case I make a big mistake in battles and then build as many Sword Dancers as I can .. they soon die.

DeletedUser108

Just keep on producing units. They are the cheapest way to get new neighbours, expansions and knowledge points. And as you research Ents/Paladins you will hopefully not lose so many units anymore. (At least I hope so :))

DeletedUser

Does any one know where, how, or when can we increase our field size from 36 to a larger number ?

I wish I had a army the size some of you are mentioning, I attack as often as I can, but I am trying to get as many KP and relics to progress and advance. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser236

Does any one know where, how, or when can we increase our field size from 36 to a larger number ?

Half way tier 2 research you get to increase the number (twice)..
Wt8dGHj.png

DeletedUser

I wish I had a army the size some of you are mentioning, I attack as often as I can, but I am trying to get as many KP and relics to progress and advance. :rolleyes:

Thank You Denali and Acamax !!!