• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Heroes

DeletedUser

it would be great if you could design a hero barrack
this heroes can be taken into the battle, they give your army some spezial effects like "20% chance of critical strike (critical strike for 200% more damage)" or something
heroes are trainable
.... if you create a hero, you can choose some spezial effects (currently no idea)
you can get only one hero

hmm....!

what you think about it?

DeletedUser126

I agree the more combat depth the game have the more fun it is and unlike FoE there is a lot more potential here. Why not use it ?

Good combat is what makes half of the game.

DeletedUser

Yes! I would love to be able to choose from a fighter, mage or archer hero who can give bonuses to troops of that type or fight along side them. It would be really devastating to let your hero die, but they may change the tide of the battle.

DeletedUser126

And you can expand it later on by making special artifacts/items that hero only an use to boost the army.

DeletedUser

i think about godheroes
we know that they are trainable

for humans maybe:
- balthasar <- give your troops 1% more damage and 1% defense

- odin <- give your troops 1% more range but you make 2% less damage

- thor <- freezes an random enemy unit for 1 round and give your troops 2% chance of critical strike (critical strice = 200% more damage)

for eleven maybe:

- dwayna <- they protect one unit each battle round (you can select it) and give your whole army an attack bonus of 3%

- the first ent <- they give your ent an defense bonus of 5% and a attack bonus of 10% and an movemend bonus of 0,2 fields

- secret eleven <- currently no idea

all the bonuses are at lvl 1
the heroes are trainable from lvl 1 - 100 with knowledge points

DeletedUser539

If we have heroes, we should have bosses too. Bosses are powerful enemies that are harder to take down and they drop items. It will make the encounter more exiting.
For example that I will give.
Heroes of elf side.
Forest lord : A giant ent move slow but hit hard with ton of health, give health bonus to other units
Warlock : A magic wielder, capable of using the most destructive spells include area of effect, but has lower health.
Heroes of human side.
Holy knight : A powerful knight, heals friendly unit a small amount of health after the end of the turn.
Juggernaut : An unstoppable death machine, capable of firing powerful bolts.

DeletedUser

I want to make my ideas of heroes clear. Don't use norse gods, they don't fit at all!
I suggest human heroes. (Only one can be trained at a time.)
Palin Majere (Give him a brown hat and coat.)= A mage user which grants his fellow mages a bonus of +20% magi.
Thorbag= A huge axe barbarian (Make him a little bit different, like blackhaired.) (Takes two squares?) His power can kill an entire paladin/ent squad of 8, on the other had he is very weak in defensive.
Paladin the Paladin=(White armor and a sword) A knight who brought back faith to the people, his inspiring aura gives paladins +10%defense, but his heavy armor and faith makes him also very slow.
Willem Tell, a great Swish archer. He helped train the archers giving them +3 range, but a decrease of 10% attack.
Dragon (Give him a better name)= A large three headed dog and gives the other dogs +20% defense

Elven Heroes
Tanis halfelf= A true leader gives sword dancers +10% attack and archers +2 range
- the first ent <- they give your ent an defense bonus of 5% and a attack bonus of 10% and an movemend bonus of 0,2 fields
Call him something else like Ferrathos?

DeletedUser481

... and third type of quest for Hero :))) Some Hero quest ... and maybe threee cateories ... for battle ... for production ... and for peoples culture ...
fe. Mr. Bean for Battle, Lehman Brothers 2008 as production ... and certainly ...Pam Anderson fo Culture :)

... but - not ... its very Good Idea :)))

DeletedUser236

i think heroes will be a nice addition to the game and if done right it can solve the current impossible battles in mid/late game and useless collected (not boosted) relics :D

DeletedUser

I also like heroes idea.

-I'd like to have fantasy heroes as mage, knight, healer, ecc with special stats and abilities.

-i'd like they can be equipped with items giving them bonus stats and that you can produce in a special building. Maybe using relics?

-they could fight in the battle as a squad (only hero each battle)

-they can be trained using knowledge points.