• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface Helping Hands Display Change for NH

DeletedUser1665

Depending on what speed your CPU and Internet connection is when doing NH visit's if yours is slower it takes awhile for the city your visiting to load. Still even with that you can hit the helping hands and the icons will show up (even if the city doesn't). I know this for a fact because I use two different laptops to play the game but the same WiFi connection and the older computer takes a longer time to load a city when I visit.

I'm suggesting that the helping hands be color coded depending on what they are representing.

Something like White for main Hall, Green for ALL Culture Buildings and Red for Builder.

Doing this would speed up visit's (when city's are slow to load) and still let people have the availability to give what is requested by the owner of the city if they have posted that in their city name.

DeletedUser1767

I like this. There have been a number of times when a city was loading so slowly that I got impatient and ended up randomly clicking on a disembodied icon that turned out to be the wrong thing to click, and I always feel bad about that.

DeletedUser1075

I prefer a more complete overhaul that makes this chore a lot easier - it's a drag on the game to do all the visits.

That said, color coding would at least help with the load times, since the hands always load several seconds before anything else.

Marindor

We already have different ideas of improving the NH and the time this takes. We will now archive this thread :)