• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Help your neighbor ranking system

DeletedUser231

This idea is to promote helping each other.

Everytime a player helps his neighbor and they help you in return everyone gains. And then a players ranking help ranking system goes up thus promoting an AID system. Most players like to be top dog and this method gives motivation. I propose a numbering system on a players profile picture. It indicates that players ranking in relation to the AID and visiting assistance they give to their neighbors. Visit more players the Number goes up.

On the plus side it helps everyone and a number system motives players. See a player with a very low number and it indicates exactly what type of player he/she is.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

DeletedUser

Please don't claim new things & features!
This is an early beta, and the daily/hourly updates and releases are reserved for bugfixes only!
Please be patient, in five or seven years somthing might happen (or not)
Stay tuned in.

DeletedUser136

Please be patient, in five or seven years somthing might happen
Still the eternal optimist, I see. lol

Anyway, my actual post... I don't know if a ranking system for helping people would actually help. In every game I've ever played, there are players who play and don't want to be bothered with socializing with people. I'm hoping most of the problem is solved when the inactives go, then perhaps there will be no need.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser231

This forum is an example. People like posts and a ranking system develops over time. Everytime a player visits someone a digital counter displays a total visitation that player achieves. This is then compared to other players. Exactly the same way it does for points or culture in this game.

HELP-METER.....whatever....It would encourage players to be more active and rewards their effort.

Not a programer but seems very easy and could be achieved within a couple of updates.

Since this is an important issue I would say sooner than later...Innogames has MAD programmers with great skills....I want to see some but making this happen, I feel it in my heart it is a GREAT idea....

+1 to me...:p

Marindor

In fact something like this has already been implemented with the Neighbourly Help system, just not with the "ranking part". This ranking part will also not be implemented, so I'll archive this thread now, though part of it became real :D