• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Having a counter to post several times the same offer

• Thread starter superalexandre9
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

[Summary] - Summarize your idea in one or two sentences.

The idea is to have a counter ( 1 to X) which would allow us to put the same offer several times.
It would be faster than the current system.

[Details] - Clarify your idea by explaining the specifics.

I did not give many details , except that the slider would be placed in the trader , in the "place offer " and specifically above "confirm" button. (See "to know")

[Reasons for implementing] - Explain why this idea should be implemented.

This idea will help people who put the same offer several times not to waste their time to click " confim " and then " OK" repeatedly.

Here is a small example : I have 3000 scrolls and 500 crystal. I'd like 2000 crystal and therefore 1500 scrolls. If I want to make offers from 100-100 for not do everything at once, I should click 15 times on the "confirm " button , and 15 times on the button " OK" . This obviously will take me time.
But with my idea , I should not click 15 times on the two buttons , so do not waste time. Because with my cursor I get set to 15 , I will only click once these two buttons (of course it will be shown that the offer will be published 15X in the small window with the OK button).

To know
- The button to turn more deals will be grayed out if I exceed the number of ressouces i can offer (eg, if I have 1200 marble, the button will become gray if I try to 13x100 marble).
- The minimum number of the cursor will be 1.

DeletedUser205

yes, that would be nice as it would be nice to create ways to help against all the clicking-marathons you have to do.
But here again my question: what will be the rest of the game, if the clicking-marathons are gone?
They replace lots of good features I'm looking for in an attractive browsergame. That is sort of common as it seems and the community seems to get used to it.
For me it is boring enough, that I went back to other games, where you have more to do and to think.

DeletedUser

It isn't as if we have a lot to do on Elvenar right now. Maybe something for the feature? Not right now, I can use the exercise it brings because my finger isn't trained in any other way.

DeletedUser205

It isn't as if we have a lot to do on Elvenar right now. Maybe something for the feature? Not right now, I can use the exercise it brings because my finger isn't trained in any other way.

giggle

DeletedUser43

This idea has been proposed earlier in this thread (click). Therefore, I'll close this thread as a duplicate. Please support the idea in the referred thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.