• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Trader create/delete many offers

How about that?

• Yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters

DeletedUser209

Hi
I'm suggesting it mainly, because I started doing quests that require me to add new offers. I have to put 5 offers and I can do this quest twice every 3 hours. With this option we could put 5 offers in a few clicks and then delete it even faster. It is useful outside this quest. I usually put 5x a certain offer (for example 100 wood for 100 marble) and wait for them to be taken (which takes weeks btw :p) and set them again. Sometimes I put wrong goods and a fast delete would be really nice to have.

What do you think?

Edit by Lauwi:
The idea consists thus of two parts: (1) create multiple offers at the same time, (2) delete multiple offers at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31

For the first thing you suggested... it's an exploit and it shouldn't be done. Of course everyone can decide what they do with the tools they are provided with, but i think it doesn't worth the risk...

And making/deleting trade offers is not so hard, so i don't think it's necessary. But it's only my opinion. :)

DeletedUser778

I was rearranging my offers some times, when the market/players evolve (offering stacks of 100 instead of 50 and stuff like this)
and I'm always trying to have certain amounts of offers in the trader, so there it would be some time saving.

So yes, but with very very low priority. There are much more other things i would like to see implemented/changed sooner than this feature.

DeletedUser43

The idea of the this thread consists of two parts: creating multiple offers and deleting multiple offers. Therefore, the other thread (about creating multiple offers) is a duplicate of one part of this thread. We can continue to discuss this idea in this thread. :)

DeletedUser

Hi,

I checked this thread but only saw the "delete many offers" line so I missed that you were suggesting the idea of "many offers in one click" which I thought was my original idea :p. Well, I'm only an elf and bound to make "duplicate" mistakes :)

I strongly agree with creating many offers in one click idea and to give you a visual about how it could be applied, I prepared this pic:

FZfvux2.png

About deleting multiple offers, instead of deleting in groups, check boxes could be added in front of each offer. That would really make it easier to cancel any number of offers. There could be even a select all/deselect all options as well!