• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Harmony Grove

spennyit

Hi! Can somebody direct me to a page where I can see the differences in Harmony Grove productions among lv 2, lv 3 and lv 4? In the wiki they show only lv 2 productions. Thank you :)

Bor de Wolf 1965

I would say the wiki is very clear in the information.
harmony grove.png

in the colon Capacity it shows the storage room for the music notes.
right of that is the boost the maker buildings get from the portal.
under portal production boost you can see the bonus on the music notes the portal can produce.
the only thing you are missing is the times and goods needed for 1 song on every stage and that is very simple
on stage 2, 3 and 4 you can make 1 song in 4 hours and they use exactly the same amount of goods in every stage but on stage 4 you also get a new song that requires less instruments to compose compared to the other songs and it is made in just 3 hours.

I hope this table is all the extra info you need.
ViolinFlutedrumsong
treant balade30271
Elven dance36181
Troll rock23241
total 3 songs5363423
special song stage 41518121
total 3 songs4554363
savings for 3 songs896

spennyit

I hope this table is all the extra info you need.
ViolinFlutedrumsong
treant balade30271
Elven dance36181
Troll rock23241
total 3 songs5363423
special song stage 41518121
total 3 songs4554363
savings for 3 songs896
Thank you, @Bor de Wolf 1965 ! This is what I am looking for, but I am a bit confused :-(
What I understand is that lv 2 and lv 3 produce songs in the same way (no beefits for lv 3) and at lv 4 there is a new cheaper way, is this correct?

Bor de Wolf 1965

It may not look like much but you can make 7 songs in 21h for the price of 6 songs in 24h.
So 1 song more and the time of 1 song spare with the new song.
To me that is a lot. (16,667%)

Enevhar Aldarion

It may not look like much but you can make 7 songs in 21h for the price of 6 songs in 24h.
So 1 song more and the time of 1 song spare with the new song.
To me that is a lot. (16,667%)

Those of us with a Vortex at level 14+ are not waiting until we get the portal to level 4 before finishing the research. So once we get it to level 4, there are zero songs left to make, other than the special one, and one to donate for a quest, if the special one cannot be used for that.

salandrine

I personally did not upgrade Portal to lvl4, because it needs so much ensembles, which need a lot of ressources and space to be built. I upgraded portal to lvl 4 and used my Vortex at lvl 19, that was enough. So I had a little bit longer production time at the portal, but on the other hand I saved to build up and to use a lot of ressources to build the ensembles.

only you will not be able to complete the story quests.