• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

World Map Grouping to countrys/areas

DeletedUser580

Hey guys. Another idea came to my mind. Yeah its weekend thats why. XD

I know a special feature from other games in which you are grouped with other players randomly. All these groups then have an object to push. Like in one game you have a saw mill which need to be leveled up by all these in the group to gain more wood. Or in another game a tree in the middle which all of them have to give water every day so that the tree can grow.

If we group some neighbors together, another window should bring you to a Monument/Tree. Everyday you can click on it and therefore you level the tree/monument together.

Positive effect: people want to come only everyday at least for this.
Negative effect: if you have inactive neighbors it might be frustrating.

What does it bring?: We can come up with benefits or what ever. Maybe a ranklist in which you can see which neighborhood is the most active.

Level 1: 100 Watering/Repairs or what ever
Level 2: 250
Level 3: ... so on

Players in a neighborhood can trade directly even without discovering.

The picture shows a possible structure of a neighborhood. This way it should be fine. The black points are players.

DeletedUser580

That we create group of players and these players can do some sort of co op. This idea is also a feature which is missing .... the simple ... come online once a day :)

DeletedUser

But your suggestion rejoind then the PvP suggestion?
And you say «Players in a neighborhood can trade directly even without discovering» . But we have already paid the money to discover our first neighbors.
And I do not understand the idea of Monument/Tree. (Excuse me, I wake up :p)

DeletedUser580

There is a monument which can only be leveled up by players in one neighborhood. This monument will bring a bonus. And we can create a ranklist for this monument. In these ranklist you can see the most active neighboorhoods

We could go even deeper with this idea. But this is it for the beginning

DeletedUser

Oh , I have understood :)
As you said, it would be frustrating for those who are more inactive around them.
And there would be how many players by districts ? And those who are on the edge of their neighborhood , they probably will decide not to help people out of their neighborhood...

DeletedUser580

You still dont understand it.

You have a monument/tree which you can polish .... every neighborhood has only one. And you cannot polish the monument of another neighborhood. It has nothing to do with neighborly help. Its just a another part of the game in which you can compete. Yes ... some neighborhoods are inactive, but in others the players are inactive too. Its just another small feature to keep players busy and which increse the variety of the game. :)

DeletedUser481

What about occupy and use cities where are inactive, for example one month... principle would be the same like when we support neighbours so it can be use this city more neighbours and when owner of the city come back, occupation finish.