• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Graphics not loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Off and on the graphics don't load on my world or on another player's world.

Reloading the game sometimes helps. Am using windows 7. IE 11. Screen res 1366 x 768.
I have 8 gig RAM and Intel CORE i7-2760QM CPU @2.40 GHz

Attachments

• upload_2015-2-20_9-56-52.png
    upload_2015-2-20_9-56-52.png
    311.6 KB · Views: 219
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please give us more information about your system. Memory as example. You find a template for all wanted informations in the first thread
critical size.JPG
:)

I have sometimes this thing. The IE don`t like if you use the memory over 1GB :-D

Have a look to he right side in the headline from your uploaded picture. Personal informations are not allowed in the forum, so please cut of the "wrong" info ;-)

Player: Denali
Server: Beta
Res: 1980 x 1020
Win 8.1
IE 11.09600
RAM: 16 GB
CPU: i7-4700MQ
GPU: HD 4600 / GTX 770M
Samsung SSD

DeletedUser

Please give us more information about your system. Memory as example. You find a template for all wanted informations in the first thread View attachment 21 :)

I have sometimes this thing. The IE don`t like if you use the memory over 1GB :-D

Have a look to he right side in the headline from your uploaded picture. Personal informations are not allowed in the forum, so please cut of the "wrong" info ;-)

Player: Denali
Server: Beta
Res: 1980 x 1020
Win 8.1
IE 11.09600
RAM: 16 GB
CPU: i7-4700MQ
GPU: HD 4600 / GTX 770M

Reloading the game sometimes helps. Am using windows 7. IE 11. Screen res 1366 x 768.
I have 8 gig RAM and Intel CORE i7-2760QM CPU @2.40 GHz . I don't know where to find the other
information. I tried to remove the screen shot :)

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi kschanno, thanks for reporting this issue!

If reloading the game does not help, please try using a different browser. Please let us know if the problem persists in the other browser :)

DeletedUser

Sometimes there are invisible units in encoutners. It happend for my own units as well as for enemy units (if i remember correctly the hellhound thingies). Couldn't see a pattern when it will happen, but i observed it more then once.

EDIT: Added another screenshot with invisible enemies as well.
EDIT2: Tried exit the fight (surrender) and start the same encounter again with the same units missing. Reloading the whole PAge (F5) resolved the problem in one occasion.
EDIT3: Graphic settings for battle are low.

Player Name: Tarip

World: zz1

Operating System: Win7

Browser and Version: Current Chrome Browser Version 40.0.2214.115 m

Flash Version: 16.0.0.305

Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Attachments

• invisible_units.jpg
    invisible_units.jpg
    438.7 KB · Views: 165
  • invisible_units_2.jpg
    invisible_units_2.jpg
    867.2 KB · Views: 170

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Tarip :) Thanks for your report!

Your issue is a little different to the one in the opening post, and also been reported here (click), so could I please ask you to re-post your issue in that thread. This is so that all the relevant information about a particular issue is in one place. Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.