• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate [Graphic issue]: Icon quest is wrong for 4 quest called as "Menhirok's Duty"

DeletedUser116

Game version: v1.30-(9c837cc15) (2017-05-04 16:36)
Game world: Beta 1
Browser + version: Google Chrome v. 58.0.3029.96 (64-bit)
Flash Player version: v. 25.0.0.148
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
Screen resolution: 1366x768 (Fullscreen) zoom= 100%
Account name: etms51
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: 4 quest of the serie Menhirok's Duty - "The Arrival" Era

Current situation:
When i click on this four quest of the serie "Menhirok's Duty", i can see a new window where there are more elements of the quest. Here i can see a wrong icon of the "supply storage" while the right icon will be "Culture. (Screenshot 1).I click on the "Buildings" button, and the game shows a new window with more buildings. I click on the "Culture" tab, and i put the mouse over the image of "Luminous Signpost" item. the game shows a tooltip with the right icon of the "Culture" (Screenshot 2)
__

Expected situation:
This icon of the requirement to complete this quest must be replaces by the icon of the culture
__

Reproduction Steps:
1. I login into my account
2. I wait which my village is loading
3. I click on the left side the first icon of these quest called as "MenHirok's Duty", the quest is the four
4. I can see this new window with different element of the game, the icon of the target of this mission is totally wrong because will be a "culture" icon (Screenshot 1)
5. I click on the "Buildings" button, and the game shows a new window with more buildings.
6.I click on the "Culture" tab,
7.I put the mouse over the image of "Luminous Signpost" item and the game shows a tooltip with the right icon of the "Culture" (Screenshot 2)

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
Image 1 =>
Menhirok_duty_icon.jpg

Image 2 =>
Culture_Luminous_Signpost.jpg

I hope which your developer fix this wrong icon of this four quest on the serie "MenJirok's Duty

DeletedUser1987

Thank you for your report. This issue has already been reported here, we will continue in that thread. :)