• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

goods in wholeseller

DeletedUser408

So is this done on purpose that boosted goods (marble and Silk for me are not available for me to rade coins and supplies? Why?

I only see Steel, planks, Crystals and scrolls in my wholeseller, If a have coins adn supplies i should be able to buy more silk even though it is in my city and is my boosted Goods?
Why?

No i hve to but crystals instead and trade them for sok, just atking the longer route around me being currently short on Silk even though i produce it, so its just an extra step to post trades and wait for others to take them and or see if others have offsettgin trades , jsut would seem easier if wholeseller had all options for all goods once Unleck in tech tree

DeletedUser

Sorry but this is just unnecessary. It is very counterproductive to trade for your boosted goods. Just upgrade and/or build more of those boosted manufactories!

DeletedUser236

I agree with Sir.. If your planning isn't really off you should easily produce enough of your boosted goods without the need to get more through the wholesaler :) Try to adjust your strategy if your short on boosted goods

DeletedUser43

As SirReal and Acamax have said in the posts above, the short-term thing to do is to adjust your strategy and build more manufactories of your boosted goods. For the long-term, you could support this idea (click). If many players support that thread and think that boosted goods should be sold in the wholesaler, we will forward the idea. :)

DeletedUser408

I've planned pretty well, but do to certain limitations liek no where to put KP and nobody producing Crystals in my area i trade them using silk, so now only need my silk boosted goods to open 3 era tech, anyways i think all goods boosted or not should be available in the wholesaler, so i will check other thread pointed out by staff adn +1 it as we shold have options available

DeletedUser

Well, I would love the Wholesaler to be upgradeable, and this could be one of the added benefits when you upgrade (though a general improvement in all exchange rates is what I'm after).