• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Goodbye from Marindor

Marindor

Goodbye

Dear all,

It is with a sad heart that today I'm announcing my resignation from InnoGames. For the upcoming week I'll still be around, but after that another Community Manager will take over Beta and they will introduces themselves in due time. There's so much I'd like to say, but I'll keep it short. I want to thank you all for the past 6 years here on Beta. It's really been a fun ride and I've always appreciated the open communication we've had here, the ideas you shared, the feedback you gave and of course all of your involvement in helping shape the game as good and fun as possible. To me it has always felt like a collaboration, and I hope you appreciated that collaboration as well. I couldn't have wished for a better community.

I also want to say a special thanks to the wonderful support team. It's not always visible, but these people are all spending so much of their free time into this game and this community on a voluntary basis, all with their best intentions and that deserves a huge bunch of appreciation as well. Please be gentle to what will remain left of the support team, as they all deserve it!

After I'm gone, I won't have access to my moderation account anymore, nor to my private messages. Should you wish to leave me any messages, please feel free to do so in this thread or send an ingame message to my player account: ThaMartin.

Thank you all for the wonderful years we've had together, I'm gonna miss you all (yes, all of you ;)), I wish you all the best, and hopefully our paths will cross again someday!

Kind regards,
Marindor