• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

GO AND VOTE

SoggyShorts

UPDATE Dec 08:
Our lovely forum mod @Marindor has added a bunch of new polls on ideas to improve the game, make you voice heard, get to the idea's forum and cast your vote!

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?forums/ideas-and-suggestions.11/

There are a bunch of polls for the implementation of ideas there--some of which have 400+ views and 10 votes... I don't even care if you vote yes or no, but a vote either way will help get the many ideas proposed cycled through.

Once those issues are decided then maybe the devs/mods will move on to ideas that you really care about.

Unless you joined the game when Beta was the only server that existed, I would think you are here (at least in part) to have your voice heard and to help shape the game-- now is your chance.:eek:

Last edited:

DeletedUser1677

I want a poll for the ideas about making zones in the world-map, so we can see the rings :/

SoggyShorts

I want a poll for the ideas about making zones in the world-map, so we can see the rings :/
Absolutely! The mods said a while back that they are going to tackle the backlog of suggestions, so the faster we get through the current polls, the faster we can move on to other ideas :)