• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Glossy Garden Bugs Up Graphics

DeletedUser1095

Game version: v1.12.4-(f3617cd) (2016-08-08 9:41)
Game world: Beta1
Browser + version: Firefox 47.0
Flash Player version: 22,0,0,209
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1366 x 768
Account name: Mink
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 with Firefox 47; 3/5 with Firefox 48

Quest title: none (if applicable)

Current situation:
Since installing the (very pretty!) Glossy Garden last night, I've had trouble with the graphics in my city. The odd new look of the level 2 mushroom farms doesn't really bother me, but the dried-up and dead Singing Fish Organs bother me a great deal. I've tried the usual cache-clearing/refreshing routine to no avail.
Update: Returning to the game from FoE has fixed those problems, but now many of my streets are missing, and my Protectors of the Woods are flashing on and off like disco decorations. (It appears to be the "blossom streets" and "dwarven streets" that are affected.)
Further Update: Updating to Firefox 48 rectified disco & street problems, but later when visiting other towns some of the animations were missing and/or flashing off and on.

Expected situation:

Graphics and animation should not be affected by the installation of a prize won in an event.

Reproduction Steps:
1] Have Singing Fish Organs and level-2 mushroom farms.
2] Build a Glossy Garden.
3] See the graphics weird out.
dead fish.jpg strange level 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds like this could be some sort of browser problem. Either way, we've been unable to reproduce this so far. Please let us know if you have some further details. :)