• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Frozen screen on both inno games since windows 10 upgrade of Edge

Veeb

Game version: v1.14.3-(1cd9c6e) (2016-08-31 11:39)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Microsoft Edge 38.14393.0.0
Flash Player version: 22,0,0,211
Operating System: Windows 10 (updated yesterday-now its even worse!!) - RUBBISH don't download it stick with 7 ;)
Screen resolution: 1366 x 768
Account name: Veeb
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 4/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title:

Current situation:
Game froze and I have to refresh.
The curser stops doing left click on the game window only, I can still use other tabs, close window and use any browser functions. I can also right click which says Ask Cortana or Print.
TBH I am sick of it, it has happened so many times today and I'm really fed up with it :(

Expected situation:
Curser should left click

Reproduction Steps
Normal use of game in many different situations
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

DeletedUser1075

I'm getting intermittent freezes on Edge as well, while visiting neighbors. It's on and off all morning. I reload the game into the same browser window and continue.
Microsoft Edge 38.14393.0.0

Marindor

Thank you for your report. Are more players experiencing the same issue?

Also, what happens when the game freezes? Do you get black screen or does the screen freeze in the state it is in at that moment?

Veeb

It mostly freezes the screen its on and then you cannot click on anything. Look ok but doesn't function
I have also had the white screen and also missing buildings recently too.

DeletedUser1178

When mine freezes, smaller screen pops up in middle of the screen saying Stream Error, at which point game has to be reset. Or, it will go to a white screen with a question mark in the middle, and also game has to be reset. Also, when donating points to a neighbour's AW, new points donated do not show up until you exit building and re-enter. Sometimes you have to reload the neighbour's city to see the new KP count.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1075

It mostly freezes the screen its on and then you cannot click on anything. Look ok but doesn't function
I have also had the white screen and also missing buildings recently too.

This is exactly what happens. Just on Edge though. Chrome is finally working again - which it didn't for 6-8 months for me. Go figure.

We have tried to play the game on Edge with Windows 10, but did not encounter any issues. If you are still having those issues, please let us know how long you can normally play before this starts to happen.

Veeb

There are plenty of people having the same issues with only inno games on Edge since the recent update. I am now using firefox and there is no issues with that.
It does it fairly quickly with Edge, its unplayable and as it has a built in flash so you can't do anything.
TBH- You need to pay out diamonds for players reporting bugs wether you can reproduce it or not !!!