• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Fellowship page

DeletedUser2514

Starting from today I have noticed that when visiting my fellowship in Beta when I come to go to the next member the page goes back to the front page it no longer stays on the members name page. Is this a new thing or a bug as it would be quite annoying if there were a lot of members.
I also found that I could not scroll through on my building or trader pages.

Roey59

DeletedUser2517

This is no duplicate.

The bug is not about a blocked button, but the Fellowship Page always turns back to description when visiting a member and open the Fellowship Page again. It has to start with listed members, but ist does not. Now it always starts with descripition. This is not fixed.

Browser - Flashplayer - 5/5

DeletedUser2517

Thx. But the workaround does not work. :confused: The Fellowship Page always starts on description again.

Karvest

workaround was for second issue, that was discussed in that thread too.
For guild NH the only workaround is (and was) to use mobile app (if you have no mobile device - install it in bluestacks emulator), that would speed up NH much more than just correctly working "F" button.