• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fairy Wonder Prosperity Towers

DeletedUser

The chart for Leveling the Prosperity Towers was announced, and a Level 10 Tower will produce about 12,400 Supplies every 3 hours, increasing with relevant Culture Bonus. Of course's there's the huge cost of boosted Relics.

This is a better option than building (yet another) Workshop, but before we all get giddy let's remember...

...By Level 19 at the end of Fairy, we receive 2100 Supplies for every reciprocal NH visit. The only reason most of us need to devote space to this Wonder is because we don't have functional neighborhoods, and Inno has steadfastly refused our requests to give us both coins and supplies when we make visits. There's no particularly good excuse for their refusal, since it's their design that failed in the first place. I know I'm "beatin' a dead horse" by even mentioning this, but the dead horse stinks and no amount of Fairy flower disguises it.

For players who can't log on during work: you'll likely get 3 of these 3 hour Prosperity Tower productions per day. But if you had even 18 active neighbors of the 250+ you've likely discovered already, you'd be getting the equivalent of the Tower reward for work you already do.

It's kind of a given that when a building is named "Wonder", folks expect something wonderful. If Wonders were freebies - we'd likely consider it wonderful to see a design flaw corrected. But it's distinctly "un-wonderful" when players have to devote significant game resources to correcting the errors of developers, instead of adding some exciting feature / improvement to our cities.

Hmmm, Ancient Wonders. I get it - they're a historically accurate reference. Like temples and pyramids and medieval churches: requiring slave labor and population sacrifice, promising fictitious benefits while impoverishing the community by consolidating wealth in grandiose useless buildings.