• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Faineant Frog on live server is incredibly buged

Dony

King of Bugs
I dont know why is that but enemy Faineant Frog in tournament is incredibly buged, ignoring every defense bonuses and doing tons of damage, while here on beta server it works, i have recorded plenty of scenarios and can post them if needed, i hope live server will be hotfixed with beta version soon. I know it cant be tested here on beta but perhaps somebody can look into it, i am posting it here just so you are aware of it.

DeletedUser

I dont know why is that but enemy Faineant Frog in tournament is incredibly buged, ignoring every defense bonuses and doing tons of damage, while here on beta server it works, i have recorded plenty of scenarios and can post them if needed, i hope live server will be hotfixed with beta version soon. I know it cant be tested here on beta but perhaps somebody can look into it, i am posting it here just so you are aware of it.

Yep, noticed that too.

I also have the vague feeling that the Unleashed Unit Upgrade doesn't have the promised effect on live. More health points are noted, but it also seems as if the enemy has an increased damage effect. Can't test this here, since I didn't win that building

Marindor

Thank you for your report @Dony , but you can better report this on the Live server where you are playing since we cannot report issues that don't happen on Beta. If everything on Beta is fine, it will probably be fixed with 1.35 on Live too anyway, but should that not be the case, please report it there :)