• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

FA starting today

• Thread starter DeletedUser1371
  • Start date

DeletedUser1371

Does that mean that the adventure items are now permanent again???

DeletedUser1371

when I wrote that question the announcement looked differently. It was exactly the same as for the 1. FA. now they obviously deleted it.

Marindor

I made a seperate thread for it now. I indeed posted it as an extra post in the original announcement but to avoid this kind of confusion, I've changed it to a different thread now. And no: The Adventure Items will not be permanent :)

DeletedUser

@Marindor: Maybe you could start a new Feedback Thread as well since the first one is old and very long already.

edeba

Can someone confirm if anything has been done about the endless scrolling? Does the scrolling advance when you complete a badge, or does it stay put. If it doesn't advance, it is an improvement in that you have a massive improvement if you are doing 10 sets of tier 1 manufactury badges. If it advances, I am utterly uninterested in FA. The first one was torture and I'm upset with it.

DeletedUser

Can someone confirm if anything has been done about the endless scrolling? Does the scrolling advance when you complete a badge, or does it stay put. If it doesn't advance, it is an improvement in that you have a massive improvement if you are doing 10 sets of tier 1 manufactury badges. If it advances, I am utterly uninterested in FA. The first one was torture and I'm upset with it.
"scrolling" ? o_O Do you mean that you can do the same quest x times without having to go through all other quests first ? Sadly, no. :(

edeba

Thanks...

So, not a single improvement to the interface... Totally stunned that this was ignored. The FA just makes people cranky as designed and I am upset with it because I absolutely want nothing to do with it, but I have a very active fellowship and I don't like looking like I'm not a team player when the design is a complete and utter piece of garbage that has drastically destroyed my game. Interaction with fellowship members is a real important part of the game and I just don't see how you win when my opinion of the FA is that it is a piece of garbage and the designer should be fired for having such little respect for players for even conceiving the endless scrolling that's required for it. Whoever came up with this is in the wrong occupation, PERIOD. I don't want anything to do with it, and that's completely at odds with being a team player. My fellowship is important to me because we are a fellowship of team players, but this is beyond my ability to plug my nose. It is a terrible product and I resent feeling like this.

"scrolling" ? o_O Do you mean that you can do the same quest x times without having to go through all other quests first ? Sadly, no. :(

ophion

@edeba...

I totally agree with you. I feel bad about not taking part as I feel I'm not being fair to my Fellowship. However this FA fiasco is so mind numbingly boring that I won't be participating in this event...now or ever...and will just bide my time and wait patiently for it to be over in the hopes that maybe a new Guest Race or something interesting will arrive soon. How anyone can enjoy making goods after goods after goods and call it fun is just beyond me and to make it a regular event just makes me wonder what the devs are thinking about?? Seriously??