• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Events

sshebad

You are pushing to many events on us. Back to back events are to much. Some of us cant recover fast enough and our cities are suffering. Example you ask for 20 relics and the next one is 20 relics again how do you expect us to do it. Some of my FS players are getting very frustrated.

Skillpowers

You are pushing to many events on us. Back to back events are to much. Some of us cant recover fast enough and our cities are suffering. Example you ask for 20 relics and the next one is 20 relics again how do you expect us to do it. Some of my FS players are getting very frustrated.
you have time boosters , + scout all the time to have enough provinces open , also a trick that you can use is with endless excavation if u have it on a decent lvl (like lvl 11) is that you complete 7/8 of the provinces and wait till u get a task with high relics , then you complete the ones with 7/8 and you get 4 relics each time.

also with FA we do only 1 route on main servers to get rewards of the FA since main prices for top 20 is pretty trash to invest time into it.

SoggyShorts

It's better for a company to offer too many options rather than not enough.
If you are small and new, feel free to skip an event since you will outgrow the prizes very quickly anyways. Take the ~30 days and focus on advancing your city.
You'll soon enough reach the point where the events are very easy and you basically finish the list in a few days.