• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Eventquest does not recognize enchantment

DeletedUser607

Game version:v1.113-beta.5-(69ce21d) (2020-09-01 22:26)
HTML5 Yes/No: yes
Game world: beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version:

Vivaldi3.1.1929.48 (Stable channel) (32-Bit)
Überarbeitung99f1dd36d047305d96f437a93083ac505fd00d4a
BetriebssystemWindows 10 OS Version 2004 (Build 19041.450)
JavaScriptV8 8.3.110.13
Flash32.0.0.414

Flash Player version:
Operating System or Mobile Device:
Screen resolution: full hd
Account name: juni
Humans or Elves: elves

Reproducibility:
?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: look at screenshot

Current situation:
__ The questsystem has not recognized feeding the chicken with the food-spell (which is a spell, because it is amongst all the other spells)
__

Expected situation:
__ how about recognizing the fulfilled quest?
__

Reproduction Steps
1. have the quest
2. feed pet food

Attachments

• autumnquesterror.png
    autumnquesterror.png
    695.2 KB · Views: 106

Karvest

Such quests recognize only things that can be produced in main MA queue as enchantments since they first appeared...

DeletedUser607

okay, it's only spells that can be produced there.

I've used some combining spells in the academy to craft something. so those spells should at least be recognized since they can be made in the MA?

and of course, the quest demands the usage of an enchantment, so it shouldn't be too hard to recognize those spells?

Karvest

You don't use catalysts directly, your MA consume them. But they are counted for "Gain enchantments" quests (pet food - not).

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
This in not a bug, but nothing prevents you to open a discussion in Ideas & Suggestions section to enlarge enchantments definition ;)

PaNonymeB

This in not a bug, but nothing prevents you to open a discussion in Ideas & Suggestions section to enlarge enchantments definition ;)
Then there is another bug (unless it has been fixed and undocumented) : Pet food is in the wrong place in inventory (as it's not an enchantement.) Unfortunately, I can't report this bug here as I have no pet food yet.
Note that Dragon Abbey considers pet food as an enchantement too (at least on live. I don't have it yet on beta.) Finally, I think that at a time such quests were listing the enchantments to avoid this issue.

PrimroseSylvia

Wiki says that Teleport is an enchantment too, but it doesn't count toward quest.
To be clear, because every event there's the same - boring - discussion in (about) every forum: when a quest asks for enchantment items it means only that ones that can be created (and not crafted) in Magic Academy (or winned in tournament or finded in NH chest): Power of Provision, Ensorcelled Endowment, Magical Manufacturing, Inspiring Meditation and Combining Catalyst. No Pet Food, no Teleport Building.

Last edited: