• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Quests Event questline grand prize > expansion

DeletedUser1681

Could it be possible that instead of a cultural building as an event grand prize you would get an city expansion ?

Some people have gotten into trouble in the world map advancing "too far" chasing city expansions.
A prize like this should not create difficulties in the battles (thread: "Behind the scenes..." page 12)
Player: ...If not, what is the expectation for # of purchased expansions so that players stay within "winnable" fights in province exploration?
Muf-Muf: ...No, we base our balancing on the amount of provinces we expect a player to have around a certain time. The max size of the city grid is not really a factor in that in that sense.

So how about it ? I think that even one expansion in a a special event might make many happy. If you have a Halloween themed cultural building are you really happy to have that in your city all year round. The other of the current event prizes has culture + people, I would hate to delete such a building but expansion would there forevah.

Marindor

This will not happen, since that would mean that players who'd miss the event (because of a holiday, illness etc) or who don't play the game yet, could never get that expansion. I'll archive this idea now :)