• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug event quest "research one technology" autocompleted

DeletedUser607

Game version: __ v1.32-(83dde2225) (2017-06-07 16:21)
Game world: __ beta 1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: __
Vivaldi 1.9.818.50 (Stable channel) (32-Bit)
Überarbeitung 31248f6d63af73f83674f14779c07f98d43acc5c
Betriebssystem Windows
JavaScript V8 5.8.283.38
Flash 25.0.0.171
Flash Player version: __ 25.0.0.171
Operating System: __ win 10 1703
Screen resolution: __ full hd
Account name: __ juni
Humans or Elves: __ elves

Reproducibility: ?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ event quest "research one technology", number 16

Current situation:
__ well, I've bought the 30 KP for quest 15, finished the quest, and immediately got the quest 16 completed aswell
__

Expected situation:
__ should finish when I actually am reseaching one technology.
__

Reproduction Steps
__ be in chapter 11, techtree as seen in the screenshot
2. __ finish event-quest 15
3. __ 16 autocompletes
4. __
5. __

Attachments

• techtree.png
    techtree.png
    451.8 KB · Views: 191

DeletedUser

Can confirm, happened to me also. :D

I'm also in chapter XI, a few KP's in front of Juni by the looks of it. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Probably something to do with Woodelves AW's being research. Al event quests (also in previous events) which require a technology has autocompleted since.

DeletedUser283

I had the advanced scouts tech at the beginning of halflings waiting for completion, had all KPs fed to it, had the mana, just needed to click the button to unlock it
the quest autocompleted though :p

DeletedUser607

nickname: arisana
server: DE2

and she is in chapter 6... so it's not restricted to chapter 11.

or, since she mentioned, that she had to gather 150k copper (I'm sure, she meant granite, 150k copper is a bit unplausible), maybe the script of detecting whether the quest is doable within the 2 weeks or not, autocompletes in case of "not doable in time". yet, it may trigger to early, since I had the necessary research together, and at least I could've completed it on demand.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks for your patience here folks, we've checked with Game Design, and this is indeed intentional, since Halflings just started, most folks would not have had a chance to complete the chapter, or gain the resources to complete any tech, so it will instead complete when Sorcerers AWs is researched.

Should this quest have completed for you under other circumstances, please do let us know and we will look into it

Ainor

auto-completed at the end of VI chapter (before finishing dwarven AW's research)

DeletedUser607

but as I've reportet for a german collegue, why did the quest autocomplete in chapter 6 too?

on the other side, I have a collegue on beta (veeb), who is stuck because she lacks orc-ressources. there the quest script wasn't so generous of autocompleting.