• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Event quest 20: Collect enchantment spells will not accept cc

• Thread starter DeletedUser3726
  • Start date

DeletedUser3726

Game version: Version 1.145.0-3272148-256 (zz1.147)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Android Version 1.145.0-3272148-256 (zz1.147)
Operating System or Mobile Device: Samsung mobile SM-G960F
Screen resolution: -
Account name:
Tartaros
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)
Attempted twice with same results.

Quest title: (if applicable) The Buried City Event, quest 21

Current situation:
The quest asks the player to "Collect Enchantment Spells 0/3" to complete the task and collect event currency. I collected a PoP from the tourney and decided to use cc collected from the MA to complete the quest. I used a 14 hour timer to advance to production of CC and once I say that the time and queue had diminished I went to collect on the completed quest only to find it did not accept the cc as enchantments - the quest still says 1/3 complete.

Expected situation:
Collecting 3 enchantments will mark quest as complete and allow collection of event currency.

Reproduction Steps
1. Load up the production queue in the MA to make cc
2. Use a 14 hour timer to reduce production time
3. Collect newly produced CC
4. Checked event quest to see if it's counting cc toward quest goal
5. Tally still reads 1/3 complete.

Screenshots of the bug:

Will add screenshots soon

Dreamyn2

I think CCs are now considered a “crafting resource” instead of an “enchantment spell”. Still, that was the first thing I thought to collect for the quest.

Marindor

I think CCs are now considered a “crafting resource” instead of an “enchantment spell”. Still, that was the first thing I thought to collect for the quest.

Indeed, since the CC were transferred from the inventory to the top HUD, they are no longer considered enchantments.

DeletedUser3726

Indeed, since the CC were transferred from the inventory to the top HUD, they are no longer considered enchantments.

Did I miss the notification about that because on live worlds in The Forbidden Ruins event I just completed a quest asking for the collection of 3 enchantment spells and I used CC to complete it even though CC are up in the HUD and not in the inventory. I just wasted 3 x 14 hour timers attempting to confirm a bug and have yet to complete the quest.

DeletedUser3726

On live they're still accepted as enchantments for quests.

Uffauffa

"Considering“ is not a game tool.

034DFB19-E69B-4FF6-9B2F-EEDEC10F5104.jpeg

Edit:
Btw 1: an elvenar race research asks for "enchanments" and catalists are accepted.
Btw 2: if a correction is needed, please, send the "usual gifted diamonds" to my account :cool::D:rolleyes::D