• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Enable Hardware Acceleration

• Thread starter DeletedUser1163
  • Start date

DeletedUser1163

I figured out what the problem was not being able to see only Banshees & Dryads on the Battlefield. All the other units I could see but not these two. It took me months to solve this problem. They are so cool to watch. It takes the joy out of playing the game when you cannot see the animated antics of the creatures on the battlefield. Now battles are becoming fun again. Don’t understand why the game developers could not have told me to try turning on Enable Hardware Acceleration.

Although Flash Player can display high-quality video and images by itself, hardware-accelerated scaling uses the video or graphics card on your computer to display images and video more clearly and quickly than Flash Player can on its own. You will need Microsoft DirectX 9 with VRAM 128MB for Windows and OpenGL for Apple Macintosh for hardware-accelerated scaling to work.

Inno, you might want to suggest this solution for others who are having display problems with the Banshee and Dryad or any others units that do not display properly on the battlefield.

DeletedUser1163

It was off. I clicked on it to turn it on. If I do not enable Hardware Acceleration, I cannot see the Dryads and Banshees on the battlefield. I only enable it when I am fighting. If I leave it checked, the game becomes very unstable. Flashing black screens and refresh screens appear and freeze the game. Thank you for the link. I am going to check it out.