• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Empty neighborhoods

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser651

I don't really know where to put this, so feel free to move it wherever you want.

I have been playing faithfully for a long time now. I am on almost every day. I know I didn't start at the very beginning, but that is only because I had to wait for a beta key.

I have noticed that some players have COMPLETELY full neighborhoods, while others, like me, have more than 2/3 of the neighbors around them empty spaces.

It was one thing when we had quests that I could repeatedly click to make up for the HUGE lack of bonus I should be getting each and every day from doing neighborly help. But now that the devs have taken those away and crushed the bonuses, in just one day I am already mostly out of supplies and coins. Tomorrow morning, I won't be able to set my factories again.

This is almost as bad as when you stopped the declinable quests.

I am not complaining, I am simply informing you that I won't be able to be a beta tester in these conditions. I will be frozen out of playing.

What do you want me to do?

This is not a bug in the sense of broken game code, but rather an effect of the way Elvenar deals with neighbours and the way the world map is built up. There are already several discussions on this topic on the forum, feel free to share your feedback in one of those. We'll archive this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.