• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Embassy

DeletedUser580

A new feature came to my mind to solve 2 problems we have right now.

First of all we have to many neighbors and cant handle the visiting anymore right?
Second, the fights getting more and more impossible right?

Give us an embassy with the following features. :D

1. Embassy will help our neighbors

We can select in the embassy a "Relationship" tab for what we want to do in the neighbor cities. From motivation to polish over random. Every 30 mins he will automatically go to a neighbor and bring back the money. 30 Minutes really? You will have a button to increase the employees in the embassy. But you cannot decrease! For one Diplomat you may need 100 Citizens. bureaucracy everywhere! With two of them they will visit every 15 minutes a neighbar. But how to handle the ressources? Should you send him manueally? Should the ressources automatically be stored? Thats the question.

Imagine you come home after a long day of work. It would be nice when the diplomats have already took care of your neighbors. It will be a hard and boring thing to do this by yourself in the evening. So the ressources automatically go in your stock and the diplomats will work automatically. And even if he just did 50% of my neighbors. Its still better than doing 100 neighbors all by myself.

Edit: The Diplomat will start with the first circle ... then the next bigger one and so on.

2. Embassy will help you with encounters!

With the embassy you have a third option to take over encounters via an "Diplmoacy option". Imagine you negotiate without ressources but with lots of time! Yes ... you can take over an encounter within 24 hours. Its still better than a huge amount of ressources or troops. But this time should also be increased or the world map completly lose its difficultly. Maybe by a factor of 1,5 per encounter. You can also decrease it by researching some decreasing things. Like reducing the scouting costs but this time, reducing the embassy negotiating time.

I would also rename the current negotiating name into something else. Maybe takeover costs or what ever. Negotiating fit more in the embassy context.

What do you guys think? Please give me your feedback. :)

Last edited by a moderator: