• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Contact(ed) support Email address not recognised

DeletedUser

Hi,

today trying to log in my beta account game I received a message which says that there is no player with this email address.
I'm unable to log on the game.

I visited my email box account and has no email from Elvenar.

I'll cleaned cash, cookies and try with several browser, same issue.

Am I the only one ? And does someone knows something about this ?

Thank you.

DeletedUser

As I'm enable to connect I'm enable to send a ticket.

When I created my account it was on phone with Akaloo I disconnected my account before the end of the tutoriel and the email confirmation.
When I tryed to connect again it didn't recognized the password (and that was the right one), and cannot reset it because of no email validation.
So I created an account with the same address and an other name -Akaloo- and played on this one since months.

Now I can't log in with my email address (same for booth accounts) it says email not recognised and if I try to log in with name it says that -Akaloo- doesn't exist (but a friend on my fellowship says my city is always here) and only accept to log on Akaloo account to choose between be human or elves.
So I tried to connect on in and it let me do it but ask to an email address to validate (and eventually send diamonds) but when I put my email address it says that the address already used on game and to give an other one.

So please can I recover my -Akaloo- account which were I was playing and not the Akaloo account were I never played ?

Thank you

Wowwie

I receive from time time to time Usually all i have to do is refresh the page

but i have notice login problems with beta this morning also

DeletedUser

Hi,
it seems resolve this morning, thank you for yours answers, I keep the link (in case) :)