• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Elven music gets annoying fast

DeletedUser

I'm really enjoying the game so far except for the music .. or rather the animal sound effects over the music. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a wolf howl or an owl but it made me switch the music off after a very short time.

DeletedUser58

Please see the following thread HERE <--- There's a game issue related to those sounds which is likely why you find them annoying, they keep going on a loop when in fact they shouldn't.

DeletedUser18

We are currently having an issue with the in-game ambient sounds. I posted information on this that can be found here.
Thank you for your feedback.

DeletedUser

Hello everyone, if you do not like the music of the game, you can remove it. Just click on the bottom right settings and disable the music and sound ( 5th and 6th icon from the top).

DeletedUser338

He already said he switched it off. Also, this thread is from January. I'm sure the bug has been fixed by now.

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter to me, that this thread is from january.
I just like to mention, that I have switched off music after 5 minutes of playing ;)