• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Echoes of the Forgotten

Skillpowers

Game version: v1.150-beta.9-(ee99d52) - html5 (2022-03-18 08:53)
Game world: NL Winyandor
Browser/IOS/Android + version: google chrome
Operating System or Mobile Device: pc
Screen resolution:
Account name: skillpowers
Humans or Elves: humans

im posting this here because i think i know where the bug is coming from and im unable to reproduce it on beta since i don't have the buildings.

My echoes of the forgotten is on level 10 on the maingame and everytime i collect something i get another icon above the icon of the items i recieve (the same icon as you collect from the armory when you have the wonder pyramid of purification) - its the icon that shows how many spiritual goods you get from collecting orcs if you have that wonder. on live i have that piramid so that icons shows up everytime i collect kp's or timers and i believe its because the coding isn't 100% correct (since it has an option to produce orcs every 24h)

i can't produce it on beta since i don't have that wonder here.

Enevhar Aldarion

I have the Pyramid AW and the Echoes evolving building here and on Live and both are set to produce orcs and both show the correct icon and amount of bonus sentient goods that are generated by this combination.

Skillpowers

I have the Pyramid AW and the Echoes evolving building here and on Live and both are set to produce orcs and both show the correct icon and amount of bonus sentient goods that are generated by this combination.
yeah but the icon of sentient goods also shows up when im not collecting orcs.