• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Easter event encounter not adding to Orders of the phoenix cult

Veeb

Game version: v1.26-(3c519b2) (2017-03-10 9:19)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Google Chrome- Version 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit)
Flash Player version: 24.0.0.221
Operating System: _Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1366 x 768
Account name: Veeb
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__
I got the new quest Orders of the phoenix cult
__Completed encounter did not register for quest

Expected situation:
__
To find the completed encounter had been added to the quest bar to make 1 / 12 encounters solved
__

Reproduction Steps
1. __I completed the quest before- Get 16 relics by fighting in the tourny
2. __I then got this new quest Orders of the phoenix cult to 'Solve 12 Encounters or buy 12 Knowledge Points'
3. __I went onto the next tourny province #9 and selected the top encounter
4. __I catered the encounter
5. __I checked the quest as a tick did not appear
6. __The quest had not registered the completed encounter
I then repeated steps 4 to 6 with the lowest encounter and it also didn't register on the quest

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:

Attachments

• quest solve 12 encounters.PNG
    quest solve 12 encounters.PNG
    785.4 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
sadly, tournament fights do not qualify as an encounter. And as far as i know they never have in the past either.
For example you cant do the quest: solve 4 encounters either by tournament fights.

Veeb

Why not? You can get relics this way. This needs to be changed- so fed up of this forum.

DeletedUser1777

Why not? You can get relics this way.

The quests doesn't ask for relics ;)

In the very beginning of tournament, the encounters there counted for quests. This behaviour wasn't desired by devs, so they changed it :oops:.

Sir Squirrel

The quests should say complete a "province encounter" and this problem would never happen again. It is because it doesn't specify what kind of encounter has to be completed that players assume that tournament encounters should count. Easy fix, but is anyone listening or does anybody care? lol.

Last edited:

Veeb

The quests doesn't ask for relics ;)

In the very beginning of tournament, the encounters there counted for quests. This behaviour wasn't desired by devs, so they changed it :oops:.
A previous quest asked for 16 relics so I used the tourny to get them fairly quickly

Veeb

The quests should say complete a "province encounter" and this problem would never happen again. It is because it doesn't specify what kind of encounter has to be completed that players assume that tournament encounters should count. Easy fix, but is anyone listening or does anybody care? lol.
I should get some diamonds for pointing out the issue, so although its technically 'not a bug' there is an error in the wording which makes it appear to be a bug to anyone playing the game.