• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Duplicate icons for 2 FA quests

Arayla

Game version: v1.37-(b308e4f86) (2017-08-21 11:21)

Game world: Beta1

Browser + version: Safari 10.1

Flash Player version: 26.0.0.151

Operating System: OS X El Capitan 10.11.6

Screen resolution: 2560 x 1600

Account name: Arayla

Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: _5_/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Reocurring Offer No. 7 and Reocurring Offer No. 10

Current situation:
The icon (avatar?) for the both quest offers has the same person. Every other quest offer is unique.

Expected situation:
Every icon for the quest offers should be unique so that the correct quest is chosen before collection.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Cycle through the offers until both No.7 and No.10 are showing.

Screenshots of the bug:
Screen Shot 2017-08-21 at 10.10.44 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-08-21 at 1.03.50 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-08-21 at 1.04.13 PM.jpg

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Why would this be a bug? we get 2 times the same questgiver all the time?
If you really dont like this, id suggest you give this info in the feedback thread.

Arayla

Why would this be a bug? we get 2 times the same questgiver all the time?
If you really dont like this, id suggest you give this info in the feedback thread.
It is not that I don't like seeing the same face two times.

Because every other quest offer is associated with a unique face, the face becomes a way to identify the quest. Ex. If I want to make the Blacksmith badge, I find the smiling guy with a brown hat.

Whether it was intended for the faces to be used as identifiers or not, that is what has happened because the are all unique. Well, except for the two in the bug report. I didn't realize they weren't unique until they came up on my screen at the same time and I checked the titles carefully. This means that someone will find the guy with the purple hat intending to make a Flacon and will collect the goods and then not get the badge. To me, that makes this a bug.