• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Double reward when a wonder gets filled

DeletedUser1250

Game version: v1.23.5-(a85b553) (2017-02-15 8:03)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: __ Google chrome 56.0.2924.87
Flash Player version: __ Adobe flash player 24.0.0.221
Operating System: __ Windows 8.1
Screen resolution: __1920x1080
Account name: __Anne65
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility:
1/5 ? Don't know

Current situation:
The wonder Martial monestary of player A.Bundy got filled and I got double kp, I should have received 15 kp, that's what the pop up reward message said, but I got 30 kp instead.
The wonder menu says 651/650 which should be not possible.

Expected situation:
I expect to get the kp that is wirtten in the message and wonder. I also expect there can't be more kp in the wonder than the maximum.

Reproduction steps
1. Fill a wonder
2. Check the reward message and check your kp bar.
wonder bug kp.png

I hope this isn't a double report, I couldn't find another about this, but if it is double, sorry!

Dony

King of Bugs
you also got double rune? there is a chance that you got rewards from 2 different wonders at a same time

DeletedUser1250

That's what I first thought too.

Can't check the rune, I only know that another fellow got the double kp reward as well.

So if we got a reward from another wonder, then we both had to have the exact same reward in both, because we both got double kp. Also didn't find another full wonder.

DeletedUser1250

This morning we filled another wonder which gave normal reward, also the kp in the menu didn't exceed the maximum. Might have to do with the player who puts the last kp in it, yesterday it got filled by a player, this morning it got filled by the owner. I might be totally wrong with this, but this was one of the differences between the bugged one and the not bugged one.

DeletedUser1771

Sorry, but we couldn't reproduce this so far, so we will move this thread to archive. If you experience it again please let us know.