• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface Don't show "multiple production" checkbox on unique buildings

ayvinul

Subject says it all. There are Settlement buildings that exist in one singular instance (like the red pearl in the trader's chapter).
Those still get the extra checkmark for "produce for all similar buildings at the same time". It would make a lot of sense to remove the checkbox.

Likewise, if you have one instance of a given manufacture type, though it might be slightly harder to code.

In all instances, it's not much, but I always double-check and go "wait a second, I don't need to click on that" before I validate production.

Repeat that a few times a day, it's tedious.

Remove the tediousness !

(thinking some more about it: it would even be useful for multiple manufactures, assuming you did harvest just one so far.
Like: you're used to see the checkmark on the marble manufacture, you don't see it, you realize you forgot to harvest the second one)

Karvest

There is an option to set it on by default on pc, and it would make much more sense to add the same option to the mobile app than this suggestion.
When it's checked it also shows the number of productions going to be started both on the app and on PC (in different places, but shows) which covers your last use case.

ayvinul

There is an option to set it on by default on pc, and it would make much more sense to add the same option to the mobile app than this suggestion.
When it's checked it also shows the number of productions going to be started both on the app and on PC (in different places, but shows) which covers your last use case.
I'm sorry but this doesn't cover my use case, nor has the same visual impact as my suggestion.
I'm talking about "dumbing down" things so that early morning visits, before you go to work and you're struggling through your coffee, are quicker/easier.

Karvest

But they are really quicker when you don't think about this checkbox because it's always checked.
And for last use case I mean if you are used to see 5 marble productions, but see less - you are certainly missed some and need recheck, while removing checkmark would help you to notice that only if you've missed all but one.