• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Does anyone have a chart of the Treasure Chest locations?

Jackluyt

Hi!

I just published a Tip on EPL a few days ago.
I have been trying it out - and it seems to work!

VISITS & CULTURE # 08a
"A quicker way to collect Treasure Chests"
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208177969547583&set=oa.1652024521719596&type=3&theater

15978035_10208177969547583_2729527536539751860_n.jpg

If you don't zoom out it can be a pain collecting Treasure Chests.

My theory is that most of the chests are at the bottom of the city, or the left border - so you will collect them the quickest, on average, if you start in the bottom right corner and move clockwise!

All the Treasure Chests are in a small number of invariable fixed positions!
So were the snowflakes in the competition that just ended, and doubtlessly the Easter Eggs in the next competition, and the Pumpkins in the Halloween Event that follows...

One can memorise these, which makes chest collection so much easier - because then one knows where NOT to look!

I am hoping that someone with time on their hands will map the locations where one may expect to find a Chest, so I can add them to this graphic.

Or does someone have one already?
If so, could I please see it?

Thanks!
J

Elvenar Platinum Leaf is a Public free-to-share Facebook group.
Everyone is welcome to join and share our resources, including the new YouTube video Channel

DeletedUser1657

From my guide. These are all the ones I have found.
Chest_Locations.jpg

Snowflakes were in the same locations

Edit I always goes top left and counter-clockwise but it suits my arm action on a touchscreen better that direction. Once those 2 are checked if I cant find it I go look for the sneaky one at the top as it often sits behind the banners.

Dony

King of Bugs
few more spots

Attachments

• 7.png
    7.png
    710.1 KB · Views: 182
  • 8.png
    8.png
    602.2 KB · Views: 169
  • 9.png
    9.png