• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Do you want to build a magic academy?

DeletedUser651

I asked this question on the US forum as well. The overwhelming majority of players don't want this building. Instead of seeing this as a feature of the game, the magic academy is an impediment.

@Muf-Muf, I hope you are still watching this thread to hear how the community feels about this building.

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index....-build-a-magic-academy.2139/page-2#post-13418

@Goryn, you asked in another thread why people don't feel they are heard around here. This is a good example. We work very hard to let Inno know when there are big issues with the game and nothing ever seems to come of it. Threads like this are lost and abandoned and people just stay unhappy. No one from the team gives us any feedback, no one says thank you for letting us know, heck, these days we aren't even told that this info will go to the devs who appear to us as deaf dumb and blind.

If it is simply a matter of money and the devs think they are going to get rich off of magic academy upgrades so they don't dare lose it, ok, I get that. So then make the tech available without such a huge damaging building. As Katz suggested, how about just getting rid of the building completely. Or make it a 1 x 1 building.

All they have done by making this building this big is people are angrier than ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I asked this question on the US forum as well. The overwhelming majority of players don't want this building. ...If it is simply a matter of money and the devs think they are going to get rich off of magic academy upgrades so they don't dare lose it, ok, I get that. So then make the tech available without such a huge damaging building. As Katz suggested, how about just getting rid of the building completely. Or make it a 1 x 1 building...

This would be a simple concession on their part. Inno would still get their money. They'd still get the game feature they insist on. It would make zero difference to their game development if we had a few more grid spaces to work with. Even more, it would help players who are no-pay / little-pay continue in the game and feel respected.

This is a win-win scenario. The fact that it's not in consideration - or already in implementation - is revealing. I've been criticized for asking whether developers are malevolent or clueless; given this scenario, you tell me?

DeletedUser594

It looks like nobody from Inno has read this as this Magic building has been put into the game
and can't be deleted! I'm talking about the live servers as I play on the .en server.......:(

We are certainly reading this. We would like to take gathering feedback a step further, and have opened this this thread to ask for even more in-depth feedback. Please continue this conversation there. :) Obviously the feedback given here already will not go to waste: we will make sure it gets forwarded as well.