• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Question Do treasures in my city cause Streaming Errors?

TimeMachine

Today evertime imediatley after reloading because of a streaming error "The treasure-message" pops up.

Is this coincidence or do both, streaming error and apperaring treasure have maybe something to do with each other?

Did anone else experience this too?

Dorfl the Clay

As long as you haven't used the treasure (read: looked at the advert), that messge will keep appearing. As soon as you have used it, it will disappear for a while... I have found it can appear about 4=5 times a day, dependend on how long you are on line

Last edited:

Lelanya

Yeah but I cycle between cities and I almost never get a stream error but my friends with only one city do complain about this.

TimeMachine

As long as you haven't used the treasure (read: looked at the advert), that messge will keep appearing.
Hello guys, I guess you got me wrong. :)

Of course I know that the message will be appering as long as I do not collect the "treasure".

But to me it seemed like, and now seems again like that on live too, that after having collected the treasure and spending a moment in the city the game freezes and/or the "Streaming Error-message" comes up and directly after refreshing there is always a new treasure in my city.

To me it seems like that the way the new treasures are implemented, is causing errors.

For example: I was just playing the spire on Live-Server and collected the treasure before entering the spire.
After fighting the first row of an Spire-Encounter the game freezes.
After refershing the browser the treasure message and a new treasure are coming up and I can play the spire again.

Would be nice if them new ads wouldn't cause those problems! Very frustrating choppy gameplay probably just because of them ads?

Feels really sad to me! :(

Dorfl the Clay

Would be nice if them new ads wouldn't cause those problems! Very frustrating choppy gameplay probably just because of them ads?
Since you are the only one reporting on frequent Streaming errors and problems after treasure colletion, I can only assume there is a different cause... Have you recently made changes to the hardware or software that you are using? Maybe you have run out of sufficient (cache-)memory or have - accidentally - switched off hardware accelaration... so many variables!